Marathon de ORO 09th – 12th November 2017
We are happy to welcome you at the next edition of Tango Marathon de Oro in Krakow. There could not have been a better place for Tango of the Golden Age than Krakow, a climate town, steeped in history and esspecialy during the Golden Autumn in Poland.
If you have not been there, you have the opportunity to catch up and dance in the wonderful atmosphere of the Golden Age.
If you have been on previous editions, you know what great event awaits you and we will be happy to meet you again.
Dance with us in November!
What can you expect?
IN MARATHON PRICE (65 euro)
Tango that means movement, touch, closeness and exhilarating emotions
DJs from Serbia, Latvia, Portugal, Russia, Poland and Turkey. Meet them and get carried away with music.
Traditionally, navigation classes.
- Let's not forget about more down-to- earth matters like eating & drinking. All participants will enjoy a warm dinner (soup and a main), snacks and plenty of drinks (water, coffee, tea).
- Dancers who are familiar with the dance floor
- Great memories
- Unforgettable atmosphere
ALSO (not in price of the marathon)
- 3 hours of workshops for DJs from Andres Vilks (Latvia)
- 2 hours of workshops: Tango and body from Daria Ivanova
- Preparty on Thursday to warm up the muscles and atmosphere.
- Afterparty on Sunday because we never have too much tango
REGISTRATION opens 15th July
PRICE: 65 euro